POTATO GRATIN & WHITE TRUFFLE CREAM
- White truffle cream (La Tartufata)
- Salt & pepper
Potatoes enthusiasts take note! Today Lisa Is Cooking is sharing with us her Potato Gratins with White Truffle Cream recipe. So, ready to cook?
- Butter some small ramekins and placed one layer of thinly sliced potatoes in the bottom of each. Season that layer.
- Then, spread some truffle cream on top and repeated the layers.
- Pour a little cream into each ramekin until it comes about halfway up the side of each and topped each with a bit of butter and salt and pepper.
- Bake on a baking sheet at 425 degrees F for about 20 minutes.
Enjoy :) !