- White truffle cream (La Tartufata)
- Salt & pepper
1. Butter some small ramekins and placed one layer of thinly sliced potatoes in the bottom of each. Season that layer.
2. Then, spread some truffle cream on top and repeated the layers.
3. Pour a little cream into each ramekin until it comes about half way up the side of each and topped each with a bit of butter and salt and pepper.
4. Bake on a baking sheet at 425 degrees F for about 20 minutes.
Enjoy :) !
Text and photographs © to Lisa is cooking blog