- Butternut squash
- Truffle honey
1. Slice the neck of a peeled butternut squash in half lengthwise, then slice into half moons under a quarter inch thick.
2. Slice cored apples to the same shape and thickness.
3. Layer the squash and apples in a buttered ovenproof pan or baking dish.
4. Drizzle with truffle honey, top with rosemary sprigs, season with kosher salt.
5. Generously dot the top with butter and bake at 375° until the squash and apple are tender (about 35 minutes).
6. Drizzle a bit more truffle honey over the baked squash/apple just before serving.
Eat & Enjoy!
Text and photographs © Taste With the Eyes blog.