Black Truffle Pizza
- 1 pizza dough
- 1 oz. Fresh Black Winter Truffle
- 1 cup of Parmesan
- 1 cup of crème fraiche
- 4 oz. Taleggio
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
Tip: the day before, chop up some Fresh Black Winter Truffles and let it sit in your crème fraiche overnight for an intense Truffle flavor.
- Preheat the oven to 475°F.
- Place the dough on a clean and floured work surface. Use a rolling pin to stretch it as much as desired.
- Spread the crème fraiche on the dough using a spoon.
- Top your pizza with the minced garlic, Parmesan, Taleggio cheese and some shaved Black Winter Truffle.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Season to taste and enjoy !