- Bucheron goat cheese
- Truffle Carpaccio
- Olive oil
1. Slice an English cucumber into thin disks using a mandoline.
2. Arrange the cucumber on a platter, top with crumbled Bucheron (semi-aged French goat cheese) and truffle carpaccio.
3. Drizzle white verjus and fruity olive oil over the top.
4. Finish with a light sprinkling of fleur de sel and finely chopped chives.
5. Serve with a crusty baguette and a glass of dry crisp Sancerre/Sauvignon Blanc.
Eat & Enjoy!
Text and photographs © Taste With the Eyes blog.