When a trip to a farmer market turns into a full dinner inspiration, this is how it looks like! Our friend at Taste with the Eyes is presenting today a Salmon & Truffle Cream recipe. Din't think too much, try it!
Text and photographs © Taste With the Eyes blog.
- La Tartufata
- Creme fraîche
- Pepper and Salt
- Fresh King Salmon
- Cherry tomatoes
- Pine nuts
1. Whisk 1 tablespoon of La Tartufata White Truffle Cream with 4 tablespoon of creme fraîche.
2. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Pan-roast fresh king salmon to medium-rare.
4. Artfully decorate a platter with the truffle sauce. Place salmon over organic French lentils. Arrange wild arugula, heirloom baby cherry tomatoes, cubed avocado, and toasted pine nuts on the side.
5. Drizzle lentils and vegetables with the dressing of your choice.
Eat & Enjoy!