Black Truffle Baked Brie
- 1oz of Black Winter Truffle
- 1 Whole Brie
- Cut a circle on top of your Brie. Follow the edge and create a lid with the rind still attached to the Brie.
- Open the lid and place the sliced or grated Black Truffles inside. Close the lid and wrap your Brie in aluminum foil.
- For a more intense flavor, leave your Brie to rest for a couple of hours (or more) before baking.
- Bake in the oven for 10/15 minutes at 390°F until melted.
- Serve warm and enjoy with crackers or on toasted baguette.