Black Truffle Gnocchi
- 16 oz. gnocchi
- 1 oz. fresh Black Winter Truffles
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. Black Truffle Butter (or regular butter)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Sea salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the gnocchi to the boiling water and cook for approximately 3 minutes. The Gnocchi are ready when they rise to the surface. Set aside when ready.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add the Black Truffle Butter and the shallot and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the cream, and the parmesan cheese. Stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Grate half an ounce of Black Winter Truffle into the sauce and stir consistently for 3 more minutes.
- Add in the gnocchi, season with sea salt and pepper, and toss until well combined.
- Serve on a plate and shave the rest of the fresh Black Winter Truffle on top.
It's ready: enjoy!