Caramelized Apples with Truffle Honey
- 2 apples (such as Fuji or Gala)
- 2 tbsp. Truffle Honey
- 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp. of sugar
- 1/4 cup of water
Optional: 1 cinnamon stick
- Peel the apples and slice them into even half-quarters
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add the butter, the apples, and the sugart. Cook and stir until golden.
- Add the cinnamon stick and water. Cover with a lid and let caramelize for 10 minutes over medium heat. The apples are done when they are tender all the way through.
- Remove the cinnamon stick and serve the caramelized apples with the vanilla ice cream.
- Generously top with Truffle Honey.
It's ready! Enjoy!
You can also adapt the recipe according to the season. Instead of apples, use pears, peaches, apricots, etc.