Truffle peelings are a great way to experience the taste and aroma of fresh truffles without the cost. Use with tagliatelle, as a garnish on meat or poultry dishes, or as a ravioli filling.
Truffles are one of the most decadent foods in the world. These highly sought-after tubers are considered so precious because they are incredibly difficult to find and chefs covet them for their powerful, earthy flavor that adds luxury to any dish. Truffles are foraged by well-trained truffle hunters – always with the help of hounds – in wooded areas mostly in France and Italy that are kept secret and fiercely guarded.
- Each jar contains 250g or 8.81 oz
- Each jar contains 15 servings
- From Italy
- Choose to include a gift box with tissue paper and ribbon
- One teaspoon per person
- mix with tagliatelle
- use to garnish meat, poultry dishes
- great as a ravioli filling
Black summer truffles (tuber aestivum), water, salt, flavorings.
- Ready-to-use and shelf-stable
- Keep in a cool, dry place. Should be consumed within 2 years after opening
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Gourmet Attitude ships Fedex Overnight Monday-Thursday of each week, and also Ground on Fridays for non-perishable items
- All major credit cards accepted
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday (except non-perishables which may arrive Monday)
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $20 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!