"Why go with traditional when you can go gourmet?". Denise from Chez us blog knows how to mix your daily ingredients to create fancy dishes. She developed a Black Truffle Potato Salad that goes perfectly with grilled meats or even as a main dish for a nice dinner.
Ingredients:- 8 red potatoes, medium sized
- 3 stalks of celery, sliced thinly
- 1 medium shallot, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- teaspoons french thyme, minced
- 2 tablespoon truffles, minced
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper
1. Cook the potatoes until cooked but slightly crunchy, about 25 minutes.
2. Let cool slightly and then slice into rounds.
3. While the potatoes are cooking make the dressing. In a jar, combine vinegar, olive oil, thyme and truffles, shake to mix.
4. Before serving combine potatoes, celery, shallots and drizzle with dressing.
Serve and eat!
Text and photographs © Denise - Chez us blog