Pizza - Black Truffle Sauce
- 10 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 3 T. walnuts, chopped
- 2 T. black truffle sauce, divided
- Flatbread such as whole wheat lavash
- Mozzarella, shredded
- Parmesan, grated
- Chives, finely chopped
Alert, Alert! Intoxicating Truffle Pizza recipe! Our friends from Taste With the Eyes created the Earthy Intoxicating Flatbread Pizza with Black Truffle Sauce. Here it is...
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Sauté mushrooms in a small amount of olive oil until caramelized and then season with salt, pepper, and thyme. Toss then turn off the heat and set aside.
- Brush both sides of lavash with a light amount of olive oil. Place on a baking sheet, cover lavash with mozzarella and a sprinkling of grated Parmesan.
- Toss mushrooms with walnuts and 1 T. black truffle sauce. Arrange mushroom mixture over the cheeses and dot the top with the remaining tablespoon of truffle sauce.
- Bake until the cheese melts and the edges get crispy, about 5 – 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with chives.
Enjoy :) !