- 10 oz. mushrooms, sliced - Olive oil - Thyme - Salt and pepper - 3 tbsp walnuts, chopped - 2 tbsp Black Truffle Sauce- Flatbread such as whole wheat lavash - Mozzarella, shredded - Parmesan, grated - Chives, finely chopped
Alert, Alert! Intoxicating Truffle Pizza recipe! Our friends from Taste With the Eyes created the Earthy Intoxicating Flatbread Pizza with Black Truffle Sauce. Here it is...
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Sauté mushrooms in a small amount of olive oil until caramelized and then season with salt, pepper, and thyme. Toss then turn off the heat and set aside.
- Brush both sides of lavash with a light amount of olive oil. Place on a baking sheet, cover lavash with mozzarella and a sprinkling of grated Parmesan.
- Toss mushrooms with walnuts and 1 T. black truffle sauce. Arrange mushroom mixture over the cheeses and dot the top with the remaining tablespoon of truffle sauce.
- Bake until the cheese melts and the edges get crispy, about 5 – 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with chives.
Enjoy :) !
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the exclusive news and product updates every week.