Truffle Cacio e Pepe
- Cook your pasta as indicated on the box and drain. Reserve one cup of pasta cooking water for the rest of the recipe.
- On a large skillet pam, melt 2 Tbsp of Truffle Butter over medium heat. Add pepper and cook for a minute, until toasted.
- Add 1/2 cup of pasta water to the pan and bring to a simmer. Add the pasta and the remaining Truffle Butter
- Turn heat to low and add the Parmesan, stir until melted.
- Remove pan from heat and add Pecorino, stir again until melted.
- You can add pasta water if you think the sauce is too thick.
- Serve immediately in a bowl and shave some Fresh Black Winter Truffle on top!